Swiss-Italian model turned fashion blogger Xenia Tchoumitcheva's photo presence is pretty much always impressive, but we should keep in mind she's still somehow a real-life human. After all, she's got an Economics degree from Università della Svizzera italiana, can tell us a thing or two about being an entrepreneur and leader, and is even a culture writer. Here are some moments when, even though she still looked like a goddess, Xenia reminded us just how down-to-earth she really is.
1. When she loved ice cream, just like the rest of us.
2. Bonus points for ice cream trucks.
3. When she took a photo with this tiny teacup.
4. When she found this mushy baby.
5. When she couldn't resist the workout selfie.
6. Or the fancy suit selfie.
7. Or the silly friend selfie.
8. When she couldn't pass a dog on the street without saying hello.
9. When she rocked the makeup-free look...
10. ...and made the natural look unnaturally gorgeous.
11. When she posed with this cupcake.
12. When pancakes and bed were the best possible idea.
13. And most importantly, when power naps were punctuated by selfies.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!