Around the age of four, when your wicked older cousin de-trunk-itated your beloved stuffed elephant Tusky, you probably decided all of humanity is decrepit. You're not wrong per se — We saw some girl dip pizza in ketchup once — but there are occasional reminders out there that people, maybe possibly, sometimes don't suck. Here are some moments when people went the extra mile for strangers and when the world looked a little less bleak.
"These blankets are not lost! If you are cold, without shelter, and looking for comfort, then they are for you! Please take one. Enjoy, and know that you are important."
2. You didn't expect him to let his years of CrossFit go to waste, did you?
3. Giving someone your shoes is a great way to make friends.
5. Helping the other team out.
6. No helping hand is too small.
7. What a flip for all. (Sorry.)
9. It's OK puppy, Iditarod detours happen.
10. Old ladies crossing streets never get less cute.
11. Where are the boy scouts when you need them?
12. Seriously Boy Scouts, what are you even doing?
13. Never turn down a cup of tea.
14. It was Timmy's turn to help Lassie out of the well.
15. Teamwork should be rated on a scale from 1 to this.
16. Littering is bad, people.
17. The sweetest M&Ms we've ever had.
18. Because we don't all have chimneys.
20. When honey dumpsters are left open...
21. Never forget to thank your fans.