1. Here's Chris Pratt rocking out to Dr. Dre and Eminem's "Forgot About Dre."
2. Anne Hathaway slaying it with a rap she wrote in the style of Lil Wayne.
3. And here's Kobe Bryant dropping some sticking sweet rhymes in Brian McKnight's 1998 hit "Hold Me."
But wait, there's more...
4. There's also Gwyneth Paltrow and her totally boss N.W.A "Gangsta Gangsta" performance.
6. Ed Sheeran freestylin' with his rapper buddy JoJo.
5. And, of course, Natalie Portman channeling her dark side in "Natalie's Rap."
7. Remember Daniel Radcliffe totally nailing Blackalicious' "Alphabet Aerobics"?
8. What about Sandra Bullock sharpening her tongue to 1979 classics with Sugar Hill Gang's "Rapper's Delight"?
9. We're pretty sure you've never heard of Mr. T's "Treat Your Mother Right" rap, though.
10. Here's comedy prima donna Amy Poehler doing the Kevin G's rap from the movie "Mean Girls."
11. Kelly Clarkson loosening up to Eminem's "Lose Yourself."
12. And Wayne Brady freestylin' over "5 Fingers of Death."
13. Oh, there was also a time when Hulk Hogan took a stab at Biggie Smalls' "It Was All A Dream"...
14. And Carrie Underwood showed off her rap game with Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again."
15. But Shia LaBeouf totally wins the crown for his performance (and the elaborate rat-tail).