While children used to learn to tie their shoes at an early age, it seems today they are more concerned with learning to work their smartphones than learning what to do with those pesky laces.
But, as most of us have experienced firsthand, untied laces can be a major hazard...
...with disastrous consequences.
That rabbit popping out of the hole poem might have worked once upon a time, but it's clear some adults need a more explicit guide.
Thankfully, we're here to provide. You're welcome.
1. Before tying your shoes, put your pants on. Common courtesy, people!
2. Practice with a banana.
3. When you "tie" your shoes, don't take it literally.
4. Know that your toys can help you...
5. ...or your pets...
6. But whatever you do, don't let your pets eat your laces. Just don't.
7. Here's the cool way to tie your shoes.
One more time, for good measure.
8. Guys, avoid tying your shoes in Paris. You've been warned.
9. And if you still can't tie your shoes, just stick with this.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!