With Valentine's Day approaching, you might find yourself reflecting on past relationships. While every love story is worth telling, not everyone has the time, or patience, to listen to that particularly long-winded breakup from three years ago.
Some people told heartbreaking stories...
5. "Love wasn't enough." - mihjah
...while others offered some sage advice.
10. "Night clubs ain't the place to look for true love." - rennsteig
Some stories were heartwarming...
15. "'Yo you wanna bang?' 'Ye.' Now we're married." - Im_a_god_damn_otter
...even when they didn't end happily ever after.
20. "Different priorities. Still in love with each other." - WaterStoryMark
And many were so bizarre, you'd only expect to find them on Reddit.
27. "She broke up with me during The Emporer's New Groove" - nhnolan