12 Undeniable Truths That Every 90s Kid Learned From Britney Spears Songs
Fan or not, you need to read this.
1. Having material things in life doesn't make a person happy.
Britney Spears—Lucky. Image via: Giphy
2. You are not somebody's property and have lots of strength hidden inside you.
Britney Spears—Stronger. Image via: Giphy
3. Some people will hate you for your success and there's nothing you can do about it.
Britney Spears—Piece Of Me. Image via: Giphy
4. That sipping Martinis in a Lamborghini and other fine things require lots of hard work.
Britney Spears—Work Bitch. Image via: Giphy
5. You need to make your own choices in life.
Britney Spears—Overprotected. Image via: Giphy
6. That sometimes people don't appreciate things until they lose them.
Britney Spears—Baby One More Time. Image via: Giphy
7. But you can actually dance all of your problems away.
Britney Spears—I'm A Slave 4 U. Image via: Giphy
8. You need time to find your true self.
Britney Spears—I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman. Image via: Giphy
9. Playing with other people's feelings is wrong... but inevitable.
Britney Spears—Oops!... I Did It Again. Image via: Giphy
10. That speaking one's mind is a disliked virtue, but still a virtue.
Britney Spears—Hold It Against Me. Image via: Giphy
11. We're all born to make someone happy. You just need to find the right person.
Britney Spears—Sometimes. Image via: Giphy
12. And when you do, it's okay to go bananas over them.
Britney Spears—Crazy. Image via: Giphy
You know what... This one also applies.
Liked this article? Click the share buttons and let the world know about it!