24 Things That Never Actually Happen In Real Life
You know them all too well.
1. Going out for just one beer.
2. "No strings attached" relationships that actually have no strings.
3. Eating burgers/burritos/spaghetti, etc. without getting it all over your face.
4. Random people magically getting together for an unplanned but perfectly coordinated dance routine.
5. Girls wearing white pants during their period.
6. Being seated next to the hottest guy/girl in class just by chance.
7. Getting all -- and we mean all -- of the peanut butter out of the peanut butter jar.
Oh, wait! It does exist. Take a look at this awesome invention. Your whole life will change.
8. Sex that isn't occasionally awkward and messy.
9. The diet that you promise to start "tomorrow."
10. Expressing your feelings as eloquently as you imagined you would, instead of talking gibberish.
11. No spam in your spam folder.
12. Trying on a bunch of different outfits just to have fun with your girls.
13. Too much coffee.
14. Looking hot while crying.
15. Buying a bottle of wine and only drinking one glass at a time.
16. Having a well-paid full-time job but still managing to hang out with your friends all the time.
17. Staying close with people who live far, far, far, far away.
18. Accepting others as they are and not bitching about it.
19. Listening to your parents' advice.
20. Meeting someone sexy and smart during your holidays, falling in love, and having babies together.
21. Having your hair survive heavy rain or wind still intact.
22. Having one pair of shoes that goes with all your outfits.
23. Randomly turning on the TV to find something actually good is airing.
24. Sticking to your plans, goals and resolutions.
What would you add to the list? Share with us in the comments!