Despite feeling like some artists and songs are completely taking over the world, there are endless tracks trending throughout cities that are unique to their area. Lesser-known cities like Kuching in Malaysia or Sosnowiec in Poland are tapping into a plethora of tunes we've never even heard of.
Now, thanks to Spotify's new interactive map, released on Monday, we can listen too.
By clicking into the map, users can scan over nearly a thousand cities, each with their own distinctive, stacked playlist.
That's a lot of cities, with a lot of music to explore.
"This is music that people in each city listen to quite a bit, which people in other cities also do not listen to very much. So it is, exactly, the music that makes them different from people everywhere else," Spotify Insights reports.
So what's everyone listening to?
Here are 14 songs from all over the world to diversify your personal playlist.
1. "Suspus," Ceza. (Balıkesir, Turkey)
2. "King and Queen," Beau Monga. (Hamilton, New Zealand)
3. "Terbahagia," Bunga Citra Lestari. (Kuching, Malaysia)
4. "Feet In The Water," Eva & Manu. (Seinäjoki, Finland)
5. "Caminhonete Inteira," Conrado & Aleksandro (Cascavel, Brazil)
6. "Break Up With Him," Old Dominion. (Naperville, Illinois, USA)
7. "Tryna Shake It," Motez. (Canberra, Australia)
8. "Wolves," I Heart Sharks. (Rennes, France)
9. "San Francisco," Sturla Atlas. (Reykjavík, Iceland)
10. "6 Words," Wretch 32. (Ashford, England)
11. "To Los Dias Me Pregunto," Endo. (Iquique, Chile)
12. "Retribution Blues," One Bad Son. (Saskatoon, Canada)
13. "Go To Me," Jordan Klassen. (Berlin, Germany)
14. "Remedy," Machel Montano. (Jamaica, New York, USA)