SkyMall — the endlessly-entertaining inflight catalog of random and hilarious merchandise — has gone under. Quite frankly we're suprised it took so long. Who actually bought that stuff? But our surprise should not be mistaken for joy; in fact we feel quite the opposite: a profound sadness at the passing of this airline staple. Sign of the times.
In eulogy, we present to you, for your in-wherever-you-are enjoyment, a highlight reel of some of the best/craziest/funniest/weirdest item sold by this amazing retailer.
1. An all-time classic.
2. Upright sleep thingy.
4. Look! There he is!
5. Knuckle Meat Pounder.
6. Never pay for a haircut again!
7. Hey there. Shop here often?
8. Fire Burning Portable Hot Tub.
9. "Clever girl..."
11. This looks like one of those sentinels from 'The Matrix.'
13. The only security system you'll ever need.
14. Cha-Cha Carmen Rhinestone Top.
17. Drinking Glasses With Straw (And Weirdo).
18. Beer me a beer mitt.
19. That's not weird at all.
20. Kickboard Carry-On Luggage Scooter w/ Bluetooth Speaker
21. Nope. Not creepy at all.
22. "I keep my wine in a shoe."
23. Large Super Skate Sail.
24. Squirrel head.
25. Dragon tables.
26. Grip-n-Assist Mobility Belt
27. It's 4PM on some planet.
28. Very supportive.
29. Doggy raincoat.
Like this! Share it!