15 Love Stories That Will Give You Chills In Only Six Words
Long story short...
Poets put them in verses, writers bind them in hardcovers, screenwriters express them in a sequence of moving pictures.
Love stories are usually complicated and hard to explain. But not to the community behind the Six World Stories Tumblr and Reddit page. Here's a list of 15 love and loss stories elaborately written in only six words.
1. "Wrong number," says a familiar voice.
2. "I'll be back tomorrow." Years ago.
3. Painfully, he changed "is" to "was."
4. She's the one. I'm the never.
by Marcus Leach
5. Goodbye. Hurt. Numb. Hello. Joy. Repeat.
6. February 14, 2011: "Table for one."
7. The same sky, but worlds apart.
8. She's his love; he's her wallet.
9. Loved her enough to pretend otherwise.
by Eric Hsieh
10. They lived happily ever after. Separately.
11. "I love you too," she lied.
12. Day before the wedding. He proposes.
by Ben Ng
13. Sleeping with her. Dreaming of you.
by Z. E. Taylor
14. She faked orgasms. I faked love.
15. He loved, she didn't. How typical.
(Cover image via We Heart It)
Liked this article? Click the share buttons below!