How People Think Single Ladies Spend Valentine's Day, And How They Really Do
Listen and learn.
1. Watch one of the greatest love stories of all time.
3. Take a friend and do a random act of kindness.
5. Stay home and catch up on your yoga.
7. Take the money you save from not having to buy someone a Valentine's gift and put it straight into a savings account.
9. Use this alone time for self–reflection.
11. Graciously listen to your friend as she tells you all about her romantic Valentine's Day plans.
13. Relax with a nice, hot cup of camomile tea.
15. Think about the inner qualities you're looking for in a partner.
17. Let go of any anger towards your ex and their new partner and wish their relationship well.
19. If all else fails, go to the theater for some culture.
Happy Valentine's Day. Have a good one.