New parents love sharing anecdotes and musings about their kids, parenthood, and family in general. It's an exciting experience to watch a tiny human you created change and grow. We totally get it, but sometimes the posts can get repetitive or uninteresting to non-parents.
You'll never have to worry about that if you're following Ryan Reynolds on Twitter. The stories and statements he shares about his one-and-half-year-old daughter, James, are hilarious, ridiculous, and totally different than any parenting posts on your newsfeed right now.
You can read some of our favorites below:
1. Honesty is the best policy, after all.
2. He's such a great dad that he writes his own nursery rhymes.
3. We can only hope he said, "Bless you."
4. At least he knows his limits.
5. Us, too!
6. He's got solid parenting skills.
7. Being a dad doesn't mean your life is over.
8. He even takes his daughter to Disney.
9. It's OK, she won't remember it.
10. Delegation is important in any family.
12. He's not wrong.
13. He's even a great son.
14. We would love to read this book.
Cover image via Wikimedia Commons