In all 468 New York City subway stations there's a black and white board.
And to show they've fully arrived on the platform.
"Conductors spend their whole day in that small booth, alone," writes Lerner in his 2013 YouTube description. "It is incredibly loud, and they get minimal human contact. We decided to show our appreciation for their work."
So they made signs under each black and white board. Signs like "Point here if you are dead sexy."
And other signs like:
• You are not wearing pants right now
• You have taken a selfie while driving
• You have seen a passenger naked
• Shoot the target with your laser finger [bullseye]
• You still love Thomas The Tank Engine
• Snape kills Dumbledore
• The 2nd Ave Subway is a lie
• NY is the greatest city in the world
The signs never fail to make at least one person smile.
And even as we watch this video two years later, it's hard not to crack a smile ourselves.
Because all it takes is one simple act to change a person's day from bad to good. Watch the full video here:
And now go do something nice for a stranger.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!