While only about 10 percent of the population is left-handed, there are many famous left-handed people out there, including recent U.S. Presidents such as Barack Obama. It's great that there are also special products designed just for left-handed people. But it still kinda sucks to be left-handed. In a world where everyone else is a righty, lefties could certainly use a hand … just not the left one.
Here are 15 everyday struggles that perfectly describe the problems of being left-handed:
2. Left-handed people go through this on a daily basis.
3. The struggles of left-handed people in school.
4. Throwing a ball can be a challenge sometimes.
5. Get used to messy sandwiches.
6. You'll need special scissors.
7. Writing in this binder can be tough.
8. Good luck opening this can.
9. Scooping anything can be crazy.
10. Eating ice cream is never the same.
11. Cutting an onion turns into a major task.
12. Learning to write with a different hand.
13. Cutting any food takes a toll.
14. Try holding a pen with the other hand.
15. Sharing food can be crazy