Blogger Kristina Kuzmic was fed up hearing people ridicule her for breastfeeding her children in public. So she decided to say those ignorant remarks in her latest spoof video, 4 Reasons Women Should NEVER Breastfeed in Public, where she uses sarcasm to show the absurdity in anti-public breastfeeding comments.
"I always found it hilarious that sometimes the people who gave me dirty looks for breastfeeding in public — with a cover, mind you! — were the same people who were dressed in a way that exposed more skin than I ever exposed," Kuzmic said to Daily Mail.
Moms across the Web praised Kuzmic for defending public breastfeeding in a unique and hilarious way.
Here are the 11 best quotes that Kuzmic said in the video to make her brilliant and funny arguments to show that opposition against public breastfeeding is completely foolish:
1. "It's offensive and inappropriate. We don't live in a society where it's OK to just show part of your breast or cleavage in public."
2. "If I'm breastfeeding in public and somebody walks by and they see me, I could offend them with my boobs."
3. "By breastfeeding in public, we are spending the lie that breasts are a purpose other than to just turn someone on."
4. "Even if we use one of those breastfeeding covers, it's not guaranteed that the baby won't like push it off. And then what? Your breast could be exposed for like a second ... or two seconds."
5. "I don't see what's so uncomfortable about eating with a cover on your head."
6. "Women who breastfeed in public aren't doing it because their babies are actually hungry. No. They're just trying to seduce your husbands with their milk-filled, leaking, engorged breasts."
7. "And if men are staring at a breastfeeding mom's obvious slutiness, that's totally normal."
8. "We're moms. We don't need to go out in public. We gave up that right when we started popping out babies."
9. "We don't need to go shopping or eat out or have a social life. Nowadays everybody delivers. Just Amazon Prime it."
10. "There are plenty of places to hide while breastfeeding. I mean there is no common sense reason why we need to traumatize the public by breastfeeding in front of them."
11. "Put your boobs away, ladies ... unless they're dairy free, then show 'em off."
Watch the full video:
(H/T: Medical Daily)