Today's entrepreneurs are so amazing that they are inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs — children. There are kids today that, in addition to their studies and other activities, are actually starting their own businesses. Some of these are a simple as a lemonade stand or as elaborate as an entire product line.
Here are 13 examples of kids who are going above and beyond by establishing themselves as the entrepreneurs of the future:
1. Selling shoes is a place to start.
2. A 5-year-old carves his own block toys.
3. For this business idea, it's all about the "overhead."
4. Creating a cool business for a great cause.
5. Not the best idea, but the spirit is there.
6. Portable lemonade stands bring the drinks to you.
7. This is simply too adorable.
8. This young girl stands up to mean people and raises funds for peace.
9. It's great to sell multiple items as a young small business owner.
10. He looks very professional for this.
11. Creating handmade pops is a fantastic idea.
12. A group of kids who started their own clothing line.
13. Artisan beauty products created by a 13-year-old.