There's nothing more magical and amazing than seeing a newborn baby ... and then they grow up.
Kids often think, say, do, and wear things that are super weird and make every parent think, "Where did I go wrong?" It's hard to fault the kid too much, because this is a big, confusing world and they're trying to make sense of it the only way they know how.
Still, that doesn't make everything they do socially acceptable.
The Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon uses the latest installment of the "Hashtags" segment to celebrate the strangeness of children everywhere with #MyKidIsWeird.
Here are some of our favorites:
1. Actually, that's a pretty valid point.
2. If you don't have dreams, you don't have anything.
3. "People are asking where you've been ..."
4. If you're gonna talk the talk, you better walk the walk.
5. Assuming the monsters hate garlic, Guy Fieri would be a pretty solid choice.
6. Or does he?
And these weren't even the ones that made it on the show. Check the rest out here:
Have a weird kid? Use #MyKidIsWeird and tell us all about it!