Fashion, meet technology.
When Apple released the iWatch, or Apple Watch, millions were sold to the general public. The product includes features like a mobile payment system, fitness applications and the capability to receive phone calls through an iPhone.
However, the watch also has some noticeable glitches: The battery life is low with a stagnate recharge period, it's not waterproof and there are also reports that tattoos can cause defects in the iWatch. Oh, and it's outrageously expensive. Sales prices range from $349 to $10,000.
Given the costly price tag and the bugs, you might want one of these alternatives:
1. This new iWatch features a larger screen, but might weigh your arm down.
2. An iWatch that also acts as a wrist guard.
3. When you pull the tape, this "watch" also becomes an arm hair removal device.
4. This version features a screenshot of a fancy watch. Because, why not?
5. Those old iPods can still come in handy.
6. This model uses an actual apple that tells time. Marker not included.
7. This one includes a deluxe wristband, and it is portable food.
8. A more stylish "apple" watch.
9. The time on this iWatch is correct, twice daily.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!