If there's anything infomercials teach, it's that daily life can totally suck. Even the most mundane tasks, like opening a kitchen cabinet or slicing bread, can turn disastrous. In fact, if you judged life based on infomercials, you'd probably think just getting through the day was an incredible feat.
Here are just a few serious struggles infomercial people face on the regular:
1. They try to cut bread with door stoppers.
2. They fill their cabinets to the brim, and then wonder why it all falls out on top of them.
3. They show a little bra and are only met with anger.
4. Their kids spill soda all over homework and the marker collection...
5. ...and their fight over the remote causes the entire family to get hurt.
6. They run over basketballs, and it's the end of the world.
7. They spill off-brand soda all over their keyboard because they have no idea how to hold a drink.
8. They also have no idea how to use power tools...
9. ...or blenders.
10. Soap dispensers are a foreign concept to them.
11. They can't see when tupperware is full.
12. They have trouble taking off flats.
13. They can't even get laundry right.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!