With the summer comes a slew of unnecessary problems, like getting burned when you're just trying to enjoy the beach, or sweating off your makeup after ten minutes in the sun.
But enjoying a cold beverage in the pool should not be one of those summertime problems, just like how serving watermelon should be practically second nature.
So, HouseholdHacker on YouTube rounded up 10 summer life hacks that make the season's activities a whole lot easier, from storing frozen ice pops, to making cookie bowls for ice cream, to filling up water balloons in a flash.
Take a look at some of our favorite hacks below:
1. Bake cookies on the underside of a muffin tin to form the perfect home for ice cream.
2. Cut a pool noodle in fourths to create a float for your cold drinks.
3. Hang ice pops vertically for easy storage and zero air bubbles.
4. Drop a marshmallow in the bottom of an ice cream cone to keep it from dripping.
5. DIY your own backyard swing.
For more, click the full video below: