Home improvement never seems to be finished. Every home is a home in progress, which makes sense considering how much time you spend there. There are so many things you can do to make life in your home more seamless.
Here are some simple ways you can improve your home through organization projects and decor:
1. Add some color and pizzazz to the concrete surrounding your home by painting faux stones.
2. Install stools on hinges to save space.
3. Put a half table in your bathroom to add some extra storage space and decor.
4. Fill a hanging shoe rack with cleaning supplies to keep them organized and out of reach for little ones.
5. Use a tier dish rack to save space.
6. Transform an old bunk bed into a deck.
7. Use slide out cabinet drawers to organize your pantry goods.
8. Attach a half noodle to your garage wall so that you'll never slam the door against it.
9. Install outlets inside of drawers.
10. Add shelving units to unused hallways space.
11. Transform an old dresser into a DIY bench.
12. Use your fake drawers by making them functional.
13. Use velcro to keep track of remotes.
14. Transform an old crib into a desk when the kids no longer need it.
15. Organize your bathroom drawers with plastic containers.
16. Organize cleaning supplies by adding a small cabinet to your kitchen.
17. Attach stainless steel contact paper to appliances to make them look sleek.
18. Create your own ottoman by using an old tire.
19. Transform an old window into a coffee table with storage.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!