If you love runway fashion and Disney characters, we've just discovered you're new favorite Instagram.
Artist Gregory Masouras created incredible mashups on his Instagram by replacing models with Disney princesses and other characters. Gigi Hadid gets transformed into Belle, Kendall Jenner gets a Mulan makeover and even the Evil Queen walks the runway for Dolce & Gabbana.
Aside from the model mashups, Masouras also experiments with strategically placing animated characters in gorgeous photos. He aptly calls his work "#AnimationInReality" and we can't stop looking at it.
We have a feeling you won't be able to look away either.
Check out some of his work below:
1. Snow White as Violet Chachki and Aurora as Miss Fame.
2. Ursula as Mary Beth Ditto walks the runway for the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2016 collection.
3. Ariel and Cinderella strut their stuff for Dolce & Gabbana.
4. Snow White and the Evil Queen follow them soon after.
5. The cast of "Friends" has been replaced with their perspective Disney lookalikes.
6. Kim Kardashian gets a Mulan makeover in this Alexander Wang campaign.
7. Cinderella as Bella Hadid in Moschino Fresh Couture Collection.
8. This Balmain ad puts Aurora as Gigi Hadid and Jasmine as her sister, Bella.
9. Snow White all dressed up in ChrisP outfit on Mykonos island.
10. Kendall Jenner rocks her Balmain look as Mulan and Gigi Hadid is transformed into Belle.
11. Last but not least, we have Belle in place of Cara Delevingne.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!