Tupac Shakur would have turned 44 this year. In honor of the late hip-hop legend, here are some of his realest, most inspirational quotes and lyrics. We recommend viewing this through a projector to get the full hologram effect.
1. "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
2. "Everybody’s at war with different things… I’m at war with my own heart sometimes."
3. "Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?"
4. "My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.'"
5. "I don’t want to be a role model. I just want to be someone who says, this is who I am, this is what I do, I say what’s on my mind."
6. "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."
7. "I am society’s child. This is how they made me and now I’m sayin’ what’s on my mind and they don’t want that. This is what you made me, America."
8. "I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings."
9. "I’m not sayin’ I’m gonna rule the world, or that I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."
10. "What people do for the struggle of power is madness."
11. "Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up, and handle it."
Like this story? Click the button below to share!