Most people think of Stormtroopers as the soldiers controlled by the Emperor and Darth Vader, but photographer Jorge Perez Higuera sees them as everyday people like you and me, or at least that's how he portrayed them in his brilliant photo series called "The Other Side."
"They represent the galactic working class," Higuera told So Bad So Good. "Let's be honest, if that future existed, we would probably be imperial soldiers and not heroes or villains."
Here are 15 hilarious photos that prove Stormtroopers can be normal, when they're not working for Darth Vader:
1. Relaxing after a long day on the Death Star.
2. They need a lot of bleach to keep their suits clean.
3. Just playing pool like everyone else.
4. They are waiting to watch the new "Star Wars" movie.
5. Such bland colors for the walls.
6. They also go grocery shopping.
7. Even members of the Galactic Empire need to fill up their car with gasoline.
8. Just enjoying a nice sunset.
9. They play the same video games as you do.
10. Even Stormtroopers go to school.
11. How do they eat?
12. Happy Birthday!
13. Stormtroopers also mourn.
14. This looks like so much fun.
15. Not the best way to take a bath, but it's still awesome.
(H/T: So Bad So Good)