1. "They took forever."
2. "Please get me out of here."
3. Everyone was on their best behavior that night.
4. Protective dads are apparently a common theme at dances.
5. OK, everybody just calm down.
6. He's a well-balanced individual.
7. "I usually give my little brother a hard time. But i had to give his prom picture some credit."
8. His date looked a little, ahem, tart.
9. "My daughter's prom date doesn't know how to tie a tie. Luckily, my 8-year-old daughter does."
10. The most patriotic use of duct tape we've ever seen.
11. Maybe don't plan on having your pictures taken over bodies of water.
12. Taking "matching her dress" to a whole new level.
13. "Went with my (down syndrome) brother to his formal and being the character he is he put a whoopy cushion where i was to stand. Reaction:"
14. Doing it right.
15. "Everyone took each others sisters to prom."
16. Why go to a dance solo when you can go to a dance WITH Solo?
17. "I didn't have a date to prom. That didn't stop the girls from inviting me into their picture though!"
Cover image via WeHeartIt.