2. "Please get me out of here."
3. Everyone was on their best behavior that night.
4. Protective dads are apparently a common theme at dances.
5. OK, everybody just calm down.
6. He's a well-balanced individual.
7. "I usually give my little brother a hard time. But i had to give his prom picture some credit."
8. His date looked a little, ahem, tart.
9. "My daughter's prom date doesn't know how to tie a tie. Luckily, my 8-year-old daughter does."
10. Maybe don't plan on having your pictures taken over bodies of water.
11. Taking "matching her dress" to a whole new level.
12. "Went with my (down syndrome) brother to his formal and being the character he is he put a whoopy cushion where i was to stand. Reaction:"
14. "I didn't have a date to prom. That didn't stop the girls from inviting me into their picture though!"