You Will Never Guess What Secret Talents These 15 Famous Men Have Been Hiding From Us
Benjamin Franklin, you struck us.
1. Rowan Atkinson, widely known as Mr. Bean, has a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, and can also drive a truck.
2. If you ever used Myspace, he was your first friend. Myspace's co-founder Tom Anderson also has an eye for stunning landscape photography.
3. British politician and Prime Minister Winston Churchill had a thing for watercolors.Wikimedia Commons
4. While imprisoned in Alcatraz, Al Capone, Chicago's infamous gangster, wrote sappy love songs and started a band.Wikimedia Commons
5. Long-tongued KISS bassist Gene Simmons used to teach sixth graders at a public school in Manhattan.
6. Besides prophecies, Nostradamus wrote a cookbook with some very special recipes. Love jam, for instance.
7. Nazi leader Adolf Hitler loved Disney and doodled his characters a lot.The Best Film Archives/YouTube
8. Actor Steve Martin is an excellent banjo player.Funny Or Die/Youtube
9. Former US president George W. Bush paints dogs and bathroom nudes.Reddit
10. Fifty years ago, Sir Anthony Hopkins composed a waltz but has never heard it till 2013.
11. Queen's lead singer Freddie Mercury had a diploma in graphic art and design. This is his portrait of Elizabeth Taylor.Photobucket
12. Christopher Walken is a natural when it comes to tearing up the dance floor. He initially trained as a dancer in music theater at the Washington Dance Studio.
13. Writing was one of Benjamin Franklin's many talents. So he did a 1000-word essay "Fart Proudly" on the subject of why farting is great.
14. Bryan Adams is a skilled photographer. His works have been featured in Vogue, Harper's Bazar, Esquire and more.
15. Not only did this man inspire Twiggy's iconic short bob, Vidal Sassoon was also a hardcore anti-fascist street fighter.
What's your hidden talent? Share with us by clicking the buttons below!