Drake may have started from the bottom, but now he's a Grammy-Award winning, platinum-selling recording artist sensation. He has performed around the world and continues to dominate global charts. Success doesn't just happen overnight and Drake knows it, often rapping about the hurdles you have to overcome to get to the top.
Whether it be a lyric or something he said in an interview, everyone can benefit from these gems from Drake on success, love, and personal growth.
1. "Accept yourself. You don't have to prove sh*t to no one except yourself."
2. "Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn."
3. "A goal is just a dream with a deadline."
4. “We walk the same path, but got on different shoes. Live in the same building, but we got different views."
5. "Still finding myself, let alone a soulmate.”
6. "Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody. Instead of being somebody that makes the news, so everybody can tweet about it."
7. "The good ones go, if you wait too long."
8. "Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around."
9. "Don’t get impatient when it takes too long, and drink it all even when it tastes too strong."
10. "Careful what you wish for, you just might get it all."
11. "Make the most out of tonight, and worry about it all tomorrow."
12. "It’s crazy all the emotions forgot in a year."
13. "May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you and heaven accept you."
14. "Don’t give them no more chances, they had their turn. Everything for a reason, there’s things you had to learn from them."
15. "It's useless all this fighting, let's get past it now."
16. "I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures."
17. "Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight."
18. "You know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it’d be nice if you just take it.”
19. "Life can always change, you have to adjust."
Like this story? Click the button below to share!