Looking for a job is a full-time job, but just like any other full-time job, not everyone puts in the same amount of work and energy in doing it. Some people need a little experience, other people... Well, you're about to see what other people need.
Some of the resumes we're featuring here are obviously people amusing themselves: trolls that may or may not bring a little lightheartedness into otherwise humdrum office spaces. Others, however, probably won't be collecting anything bigger than the very large reality check that comes with unemployment.
If you're out there looking for a job, take heart: there's one out there for you and there are plenty of people who definitely pose no threat insofar as offering competition for compensation.
1. There's honesty and then there's TMI. This is TMI.
It reads, in part:
"Marijuana Dealer and Nefarious Dude - 1999 to 2004
• Intuitive Understanding of Supply and Demand Economics
• Good With Money
• Ran my own Delivery Service
• Had a Consistent Clientele with High Customer Satisfaction
• Gained Intimate Access to Several very Exclusive County Jails
• Learned a Valuable Life Lesson"