19 Cleaning Hacks That Will Revolutionize Your Lifelife
Life is short; don't waste another second cleaning.
1. Erase coffee stainsStep By Step Mom
The secret is baking soda.
2. The easiest way to clean your curling ironAdventures of a DIY Mom
Just rub a piece of steel wool on it!
3. Effortlessly clean scorched pansApartment Therapy
A little vinegar, water, baking soda and scourer go a long way!
4. Quickly get rid of lipstick stainsWoman and Home
Pro tip: Hairspray.
5. Easily clean up a countertop grillAng Says
All you need is a wet paper towel.6. Use an onion to clean your outdoor grill Wonder How To
Attach half an onion to a skewer, turn on the grill and wipe the mess away.
7. Clean your blender in secondsThe Burlap Bag
Just blend soapy water!
8. Be proactive with your ovenMommy Savers
Lay down a reusable, non-stick oven liner.
9. And use ammonia to clean anything missedMommy Savers
Leave 1/2 cup of ammonia in the oven overnight then wipe it clean in the morning.
10. Get pesky nail polish stains out of carpetJust Between Friends
Rubbing alcohol on a microfiber cloth will make your carpet look brand new.
11. Used coffee grounds freshen up your garbage disposalSavvy Sugar
Make dozens of coffee ground balls to clean your smelly disposal and even sharpen the blades!
12. Renew up your mattressLone Home Ranger
Just a few quick squirts of this spray and you’ll be sleeping on a cloud.
13. Clean a microfiber couch without staining itIf The Stiletto Fits
Not only is this cleaning hack effective, it’s fast.
14. The cheap, fast and eco-friendly bathtub cleanerApartment Therapy
Literally all you need is a grapefruit and salt.
15. Blow away water ringsHomemade Mamas
Use yourhair dryer on high heat then polish with a bit of olive oil!
16. Easily clean up after your pet’s accidentsVeronica’s Creative Spot
Never buy expensive carpet sprays again, just use baking soda.
17. Easily clean your coffee grinderMartha Stewart
Grinding crusty bread or dry rice rejuvenates a coffee grinder so your grounds are unaltered.
18. Give your stainless steel dishwasher a power washThe Pin Junkie
Use baking soda, dish soda and white vinegar to wash away stains.
19. And use this powder cleanser for nearly everything elseDoterra
This easy-to-make powder cleaner makes messes easy-to-clean.
Cleaning will never be a chore again