It seems that everyone nowadays — including orchestras — is trying to get in the hip-hop game. And while there is a lot of awesome history with hip-hop music, perhaps the best way to really see the greatness of this genre is through a little old-fashioned math. Specifically, in charts and graphs.
Here are 15 charts and graphs about rap that are so dope, you'll feel like you've just been schooled in hip-hop-ology:
1. Guess he ain't a player.
2. This chart is rather one-sided.
4. The results are pretty clear.
5. A Venn diagram never looked this cool.
6. We are all fond of them.
7. This happens all of the time.
8. They may have a valid point here.
9. Chamillionaire in a pie chart.
10. If Shakespeare was a rapper ...
11. Can you spot your favorite artist?
12. When you're Jay Z, it's OK to rap about money 32 percent of the time.
13. He's got his mind on his money ... at least in 32 percent of his lyrics.
14. Dre does love his cars.
15. Obviously Lil Wayne talks about a lot of subjects, but there's clearly one thing always on his mind...