Instead of planning a trip for you and your significant other, it's time to go away with your other true love.
Ryan Carter, who runs the Instagram account Camping With Dogs, is trying to inspire people to take their furry friends camping. He posts tons of gorgeous photos of owners and their dogs enjoying the great outdoors together. The account currently has more than 80,000 followers.
Here are some great reasons to take your pup on a camping trip, as told by beautiful photos from the Instagram:
1. They'll love the breathtaking views and fresh air.
2. They'll hang out in hammocks and look adorable doing it.
3. Both of you can reap the health benefits of going on hikes.
4. When else will they get to hang out on a boat?
5. Or get a freshwater swim in?
6. Chilling in tents will be their new favorite way to chill.