Waking up in the morning is the worst. Admittedly that might be an overstatement, but we can all agree getting up from a cloud of pillows and warmth isn't the best life has to offer. Morning-type people who disagree are aliens, and their opinions don't matter.
And no one agrees with this sentiment more than one fancy little bulldog named Buddha. When Buddha wakes up, he sounds straight-up insane; like someone put one of those squeaky rubber duckies in his throat, and let it go wild. A video uploaded to YouTube showing the dog making his crazy morning groans has gone viral, garnering almost 2 million views since it was posted last month.
And for good reason — while there are a few things that sound similar to Buddha the bulldog waking up, nothing quite matches the dog's unique tones. Take, for example, these eight things that sound like Buddha, but nowhere near as cray cray.
Watch the video at the very end to make the comparison for yourself.
2. This cabinet opening, which incidentally, also sounds like Chewbacca.
3. A baby elephant who has a stuffy trunk because he didn't wear a scarf like his mom told him to.
4. A didgeridoo.
5. In case you don't know what a didgeridoo is, it sounds like Tuvan throat singing... which also doesn't sound as otherworldly as Buddha's morning groans.
6. A fish spitting out water because it's saving some for the fishes.
7. A pencil sharpener.
8. This goat screaming about waking up, probably.
Yeah, none of those things quite compare to the insanity coming from this dog's throat. Behold...
That dog is having none of it.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!