It’s Official: Britney Spears Is Getting Her Own Holiday
Happy Britney Day!
1. In honor of her contributions to Las Vegas, the city has proclaimed November 5th “Britney Day.”
2. To celebrate, Las Vegas is hosting an elaborate event at The LINQ Promenade at 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 5, 2014.
3. At the historic event, Las Vegas officials will present her with the Key to The City of Las Vegas’ iconic Strip, a rare and prestigious honor.
4. The first 100 people named Britney who show up get complimentary tickets to the show!
The first 100 Britney's (with any type of spelling) to show up will receive a pair of complimentary tickets to Britney Spears' show, Britney: Piece of Me, at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino that evening, along with a commemorative souvenir, a complimentary ride on the High Roller, and access to a priority viewing area. Everyone named Britney after the first 100 get a commemorative keepsake and a free High Roller ride.
(Check-in starts at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 5 at the High Roller Wheel House in the LINQ Arcade. Valid government I.D required. Guests of all ages are welcome, but guests need to be at least six years of age to attend Britney's show, and those ages 15 years and younger need to be accompanied by an adult.)
5. Britney: Piece Of Me, at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, sold more tickets in its first 50 shows than any other show in Las Vegas history!
The show includes a four-piece band, 14 dancers, lush costumes, and elaborate set design in an intimate, 4,600-seat theater. The theater features massive video and projection installations, an innovative dance floor, and premier table and bottle service.