In America today, yoga has the reputation of being exclusively for thin, wealthy white women. Aside from how removed this is from yoga's origins, it also ignores the body diversity that exists among practitioners. Not all yogis look like Lululemon models, and that's a wonderful thing.
Here are some committed yogis who are stretching the meaning of the term "yoga bodies."
1. They're turning dumb beauty standards on their heads.
2. Even the flowers are impressed.
3. Along with the occasional impressed dog.
4. Why should cis folk get to have all the fun?
5. No limitations.
6. Even when they're alone in some scorched wasteland, it's cool, don't worry, they've got it.
7. They've mastered triangle pose.
8. And chaturanga.
9. And whatever this complicated bendy limb thing is called.
10. They're strong.
11. And balanced.
12. Super balanced.
13. But most importantly, they're doing it in "Star Wars" leggings.
Like this story? Click the button below to share!