It seems like every other week, someone is trying to make '90s nostalgia happen. Whether it be through a throwback listicle, a sentimental hashtag, or bringing something from the '90s back from the dead, we're always happy to take a trip down memory lane. There's plenty to love about today's day and age, but there's something so simple and so special about the '90s that we just can't let go of them.
Here to help us reminisce are Twitter users using the hashtag #BestPartOfThe90sWas. The posts show was each person misses the most about the decade and give us an intense yearning to go back in time.
Here's what people came up with:
1. Waking up early on Saturdays just to watch them.
2. We wanted all of them.
3. Asking mom to take care of your little guy while you were at school.
4. Now we watch things in the palm of our hands.
5. Was there anything better to do on a Friday night?
6. Parachute activities were always good times.
7. We couldn't wait to find out what messes these rascals would get themselves into.
8. Going to the bookstore just to buy these.
9. *NSYNC or Backstreet Boys was the ultimate this-or-that question.
10. The third one just made us cry.
11. It was always such a pleasant surprise.
14. Pressing a screen just doesn't have the same effect.
15. And the GameBoy you played it on.
16. They smelled so good!
17. So we'll just keep being nostalgic.
What do you think the best part of the '90s was? Let us know in the comments.