American students are now taking more exams than ever before. This is unfortunate, given the high levels of anxiety that most students face while taking a test, which in turn correlates with lower scores.
1. Get at least 6 hours of sleep.
2. Eat a balanced diet. Fiber, yes. Protein, no.
3. Use positive imagery to calm nerves.
4. Associate happy thoughts with the exam
5. Picture possible exam questions.
6. Get familiar with the exam space ahead of time.
7. List insecurities and address solutions to them.
Check out the full explanation for kicking test anxiety to the curb here:
Have any other tips for beating exam blues? Let us know in the comments!