10 Animals That Could Stand To Lose A Few Pounds
WOW! You're looking so...fluffy!
People aren't the only creatures whose lifestyles can become sedentary exercises in eating, sleeping, and occasionally looking up to see what everyone's yammering about. These nine animals have taken idleness to the next level...and maybe, just maybe could stand to lose a pound or two.
10) Um...Did you want another helping?https://www.flickr.com/photos/yukariryu https://www.flickr.com/photos/yukariryu
9) I'm not saying you're fat, I'm just saying maybe...eat...less.https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeff-o-matic/ farm3.staticflickr.com
8) Stupid tree had dry rot.giphy.com
7) Hardly fair. The camera adds between 10 and 50 pounds.giphy.com
6) This bulldog opted for the distinguished "torso and ankles" look.https://www.flickr.com/photos/34428760@N03/ farm4.staticflickr.com
5) No, it's not you. The doorframe...that's gotta be substandard sizing.giphy.com
4) I guess we won't need to play the "no, YOU take the last piece" game.https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrtgt/11273378/ farm1.staticflickr.com
3) I hope this isn't real.giphy.com
2) Probably one of those trick tubes you see in the movies.giphy.com
1) Yeah. It's definitely the door.forgifs.com
Please share these...very fluffy animals with your friends. Especially the panda. Pandas embarrass easily.
Source: all images sourced through Creative Commons. Gifs as attributed.