Long before Tupac and Biggie were born, filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock was basically the most badass person on the planet. Audiences may remember Hitchcock for his suspenseful movies, but it turns out that Hitchcock behind the camera was legendary. Hitchcock certainly wasn't afraid to be doing totally outrageous and ridiculous things when the cameras were turned on him.
Here are 15 photos that prove that Alfred Hitchcock was the original badass that everyone should talk about:
2. Lighting matches with no consequences.
3. This is how he lifts weights.
4. He wins an award and steals it like nobody's business.
5. He knows how to shoot a gun.
6. He ain't afraid to be downright scary.
7. His pranks are just insane.
8. He knows how to have the most fun.
9. He isn't afraid to have tea with a lion.
10. He's a wanted man and he doesn't care.
11. Even the birds love him.
12. He's not afraid to drown.
13. He's basically like the fifth Beatle.
14. Look at how cool this is.
15. His ride is already pimp.