13 Designs Guaranteed To Put A Smile On Your Face
More reasons to love the internet.
Really good design is difficult.
It requires more than just imagination or creativity: it demands an understanding of how and why people move, look, think, and act. A good design naturally draws the eye. The moon doesn't require any advertisement. A boulder in a river bed all but calls one to sit on it. A beautiful man or woman attracts us immediately. Nature is the ultimate designer.
But then there are designers who, for all their best efforts, simply can't quite get it right. They try too hard or too little...or not at all. They don't understand other people. They mistake quantity for quality. They create designs that fly in the face of basic human instincts, disrupt thinking, short-circuit reasoning.
And so their designs end up here. Enjoy.
13. N is for NOT.www.reddit.com
12. 12:76 local time? You're counting down the seconds left on my patience...www.reddit.com
11. The anonymity you've always craved.www.reddit.com
10. Oh, so this bench-like object positioned bench-like in this bench area isn't a bench?www.reddit.com
Have a seat on this bench and let's talk about design.www.reddit.com
8. This sign is taxing enough, thanks.www.reddit.com
7. Crafted by a Midvale School For The Gifted* graduatewww.reddit.com / *Anyone get this reference...?
6. Mikey Mouse...?!www.reddit.com
5. I'd also like an adult-sized high chair with that Guess-I'm-Not-Studying-Here-Mocha-Latte.www.reddit.com
4. VOKA TEHN! for Presidentwww.reddit.com
3. Pro-crime, anti-hate.www.reddit.com
2. In America, we call this "art" and sell it for absurd amounts of money.www.reddit.com
1. OH WHAT IS THE USE?www.reddit.com
Source: The Crappy Design Subreddit.
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it, but we'd be just as happy if you shared it.