Kids — especially children under the age of 7 — can come up with some pretty crazy ideas. Ideas that flaunt adult conventions of reality, decorum, and order. That's part of why they're so much fun — their worlds are still flexible and elastic.
These jokes were all written by children as part of series of 24 photos posted by MORE FM on Facebook. We picked nine of our favorites.
They don't always make "sense," but that's part of their charm. The combination of bad spelling, random ideas strung together, and kid-logic make these a different kind of classic.
We hope you like them.
THEY WILL BE FUNNY.
1. This isn't just a punchline, it's an important lesson for everyone.
2. You don't even want to know about the third guy.
3. Sounds like my entire life in high school.
4. IT WILL BE FUNNY.
5. No, YOU shut up.
6. This one really hit home.
8. Relationship goals — porcelain strength.
9. I LOVE PLANTS.
For all 24 of these, check out the original post on Facebook by MORE FM.
Have your kids got a crazy sense of humor? Leave their jokes in the comments below.