9 Bridges That Will Terrify You
Um, no thanks, we'll go the long way.
1. Hussaini Hanging Bridge, Pakistan.
What's on either side of it? Oh, nothing...just bits of the last version of this bridge.cfs16.tistory.com
2. Vitim River Bridge, Siberia.
Notoriously slippery and covered in ice in the winter, this bridge actually has a Facebook page for crossing survivors.www.facebook.com
3. Trift Bridge, Switzerland.
No, absolutely not.upload.wikimedia.org
4. Langkawi Sky Bridge, Malaysia.
Engineering model? Maybe. Looks like a death trap. Closed now.upload.wikimedia.org
5. Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, N. Ireland.
Nice view. Maybe after a pint. On second thought, I'll stay in the pub.s0.geograph.org.uk
6. Quepos Bridge, Costa Rica.
A one-way bridge with decaying wood planks? How about never?upload.wikimedia.org
7. Sidu River Bridge, China.
The highest potential fall from a bridge in the world. Vertigo, anyone?upload.wikimedia.org
8. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Canada.
This was built in 1889. I doubt anyone was thrilled to cross it then, either.
9. Kakum Canopy Walk, Ghana.
I'd rather just go around, thank you.upload.wikimedia.org
If you liked this, please share it with your friends.