25 Unearthly Places You Won't Believe Actually Exist
#14 seems impossible!
As we are celebrating the 45th anniversary of humans walking on the Moon, let's take a peek at the totally unearthly-looking places that are actually here, on the planet Earth.
From pink lakes to the gates of hell, our mother nature is pretty wicked with her wonders. We feel that these 25 amazing destinations will make your eyes pop and jaws drop. Oh, and maybe buy a ticket for your next trip.
25. Zhangye Danxia Landform, ChinaMelinda Chan
24. Cappadocia, Turkeypamcongres
23. All of IcelandIurie Belegurschi Alexander Shchukin Wim Denijs
22. Hitachi Seaside Park, Japannipomen2 hirocame
21. Cliffs of Moher, IrelandJim Richardson
20. Mu Cang Chai rice terraces, VietnamSarawut Intarob
19. Grand Canyon, USARough Guides
18. Pamukkale, TurkeyAhmet Sahin
17. Halle forest, BelgiumKilian Schoenberger
16. Slope Point, New ZealandAndre Wagner Daan D
15. Monument valley, USABHMPics
14. Naica mine, MexicoNaica Project
13. Antelope Canyon, USABen Willmore
12. Mount Roraima, Venezuela/Brazil/GuyanaImgur
11. Li river, ChinaYan Zhang
10. Black Forest, GermanyAndy Linden Imgur
9. Starry beach, MaldivesWill Ho
8. Yosemite Valley, USAMike Diego Tabango
7. Lake Retba, Senegal and Lake Hilier, Australiaunknown reddit
6. Tianzi Mountains, Chinauknown Eric
5. Stone Forest, MadagascarStephen Alvarez
4. Salar De Uyuni, BoliviaAlex Rossi Camelot Photography
3. Meteora, GreeceVaggelis Vlahos
2. Lençóis Maranhenses, BrazilBrasil VIP Michael Anderson
1. Door to hell, Derweze, TurkmenistanTormod Sandtorv Stefan Schinning flydime
More from A Plus
Her powerful performance turned all four chairs.
How could we miss this?
The unsung heroes who bring our favorite songs to life.
"My vulnerability is my ultimate strength."
"Look beyond your selfie."
Who doesn't want to be a mermaid?