22 Awesome Life Hacks That You'll Wonder How You Ever Lived Without
I'm never ruining leftover pizza again thanks to #4
If you like this, be sure to share it with your friends
1. Ultimate elevator hack. To go directly to your floor, press and hold the CLOSE >|< button before the doors close. Press and hold the button for your floor while still pressing the >|< button. When the elevator starts to move, release the buttons. You will pass all other floors.upload.wikimedia.org
*Please use this cautiously, as it may anger EVERYONE in the elevator.
2. A frozen, soaked sponge in a bag makes a non-drip ice pack.Aplus.
3. Shirt wrinkled? Throw it in the dryer with a few ice cubes or a damp hand towel for 5 minutes. Wrinkles gone!Aplus.
4. Put a bit of water in a glass when you microwave pizza so it doesn't get chewy.Nylian at imgur.com
5.Exhale when your left foot touches the ground and you'll avoid cramps while running.upload.wikimedia.org
6. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray to make ice coffee that won't get watered down.2.bp.blogspot.com
7. Phone battery dying? Switch airplane mode ON for faster charging.Aplus.
8. This is what happens when you try to make grilled cheese in a sideways toaster....Rasec_og/imgur.com
So just use a pan. Grilled cheese is not something that should be "hacked."c2.staticflickr.com
9.A straight frisbee throw is achieved with a wrist-flick action. Save your towel whipping for the locker room.c2.staticflickr.com
10.Use a clothespin to hold a nail when hammering. If you're hanging art and you still manage to hit your thumb, consider buying sculpture instead.'Clothes Pin' by Claes Oldenburg: c1.staticflickr.com
11. Your new iPhone home entertainment system!cdn.osxdaily.com
12. Take phone pictures of your friends with items you lend them so you can keep track of your stuff.
13.Clean your keyboard by sliding a piece of tape between the rows to remove dust and debris.
14. Run out of buns? Use a pickle! No pickles? GO SHOPPING.
www.reddit.com/user/Endomlik / i.imgur.com
15. Lose the keys to your luggage locks? Grab a pen...And note that this is how suitcases can be broken into.
16. Need AA batteries, but only have AAAs? Use foil on the + pole.
17. To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. You'll dice without tears!
18. Going camping? Bring some steel wool and a 9V battery to quickly start a fire. CAREFULLY hold the leads of the battery to the steel wool placed under kindling.
Watch and learn.
19. Guys. Keep your hipster beard trimmings OUT of the sink.www.reddit.com/user/diarh34 /i.imgur.com
20. No cork screw/bottle opener? Open with a key at a 45º angle. Twist and pull up. (best with synthetic corks).www.reddit.com/user/blody_black_backpack /i.imgur.com
21. Score better on exams? This study showed that students taking notes by hand retained more information and did better come test time.Aplus.
22. Poke a hole in your coffee cup lid for unrestricted caffeine intake.www.reddit.com/user/crackerjim /imgur.com
Everyone should know these. Share them with your friends by clicking below.
SOURCE: Images sourced from Reddit.com and corresponding images on imgur, sourced as noted. Non-imgur images sourced on Google, labeled for reuse. A+ images created by A+.