Autumn is, without a doubt, the best time of the year.
While many are all about the pumpkin spice flavoring finding its way into a seemingly endless supply of products, others are autumnal purists who love the season for other magical reasons. Sure, pumpkin spice is delicious, but it's become too much of a gimmick.
Here are the 20 best things to love about autumn, no special marketing required.
1. The colors of the trees are nothing short of jaw-dropping.
2. Wearing all sweatshirts, all the time.
3. Wrapping up in a warm, soft scarf.
4. Drinking creamy, delicious hot chocolate.
5. Mulled wine will be at every party you go to.
6. Fresh cranberries are finally available again.
7. Taking in the smell of crisp, clean air.
8. Eating Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends.
9. Going for long walks, enjoying the weather before the snow starts flying.
Need help choosing a movie to watch? We've got you covered.
10. Gorging on candy corn in various harvest shapes.
11. Drooling over hyper-creative jack-o-lanterns.
12. Playing in piles of colorful leaves.
13. Cherishing the last bonfire of the season.
14. Dressing up for Halloween.
15. Dipping fresh-picked apples into delicious caramel.
16. Eating endless bowlfuls of hot, delicious soup.
17. Watching football. So much football.
18. Eating pies at every meal.
19. Baking in general becomes a full time gig.
20. Two words: Tall. Boots.
Have a favorite part of autumn that didn't make the list? Let us know in the comments?
Share this article with a friend who loves autumn as much as you do!