17 Fun Things You Need To Do On The Internet Right Now
All work and no play...
1. Make your own person
Monoface is a wonderful website that lets you play God by making actual faces. You click on the head, nose, eyes, and mouth to select different combinations of features. There are 759,375 possible face. Give it a try. And don't forget to name your new friend.
2. Read hilarious Amazon reviews
Like this one.
3. Practice reciting the alphabet backward
Here are some helpful tips.
4. Find out if you're a psychopath (yes, this is real)
Take the official psychopath test here.
5. Egosurf (aka Google yourself...again)
6. Make a needlessly profane koala bear meme
Unleash your inner meme at Meme Generator.
7. Make trippy symmetrical drawings with your mouse on Silk.
Go to Silk to let the artist in you run wild.
8. Watch Nicolas Cage Lose his S*%t
I never tire of watching this.
9. Find out your emotional intelligent (EQ)
You can test out how emotionally smart you are here.
10. Watch as these celebrities turn ugly in this crazy illusion
11. Play Simon online
Go this website to play an online version of the classic game.
12. Try to solve this riddle
You have two containers. One holds 5 cups and the other holds 3 cups. How do you measure out four cups using only those two containers?
13. Then give your brain a rest with this.
14. Learn how to tie your shoelaces in 1 second
15. Test your vision
Go to Essilor.com to test your eyes.
16. Try to wrap your mind around this
17. Research your family history
Get a free family history and geneology at Family Search. Who knows, maybe you're royalty?
Like this? Share it!