17 Incredible Things That Put Everything Into Perspective
It's all in how you look at it.
1. This image of the 6'5" Rock standing next to 7'9" Sun Ming Ming, one of the tallest basketball players in history.
2. This dude.
3. This entry in Theodore Roosevelt's diary on the day his first wife Alice Hathaway Lee died (on Valentine's Day).
4. This picture of an old man eating alone.
5. This image of Antarctica from space showing just how incredibly massive it really is.
6. The U.S. National Debt Clock
Go here to watch it grow every day.
7. This photograph of the first computer.
8. How ridiculously small the Earth really is.
9. This surfer.
10. This mind-blowing interactive 'Scale of the Universe' film.
Go HERE to see the full thing. It's really, REALLY cool.
11. Your odds of dying of Ebola in America this year.
12. Your odds of dying in a car accident this year.
13. The world's most expensive painting, which fetched $250 million at auction in 2011.
The Card Players By Paul Cézanne.
14. This infographic showing the total number of dead people throughout the history of the world.
15. Ronald Wayne, who sold his 10% stake in Apple for $800 in 1976.
16. The fact that 1/3 of the internet is porn.
17. This angry turtle.
Like this? Share it!