Since Americans are spending more time at work than ever before, you probably spend more time with your co-workers than your family and friends. That's why you need to get along with all of your work colleagues. And if your co-workers might be a little crazy or unbelievably predictable, you better get used to them.
Here are the 15 types of co-workers you've probably had and might regret, but you'll always remember them for various reasons:
2. The one who gets angry for no reason.
3. The one who doesn't actually do anything other than goof around.
4. The one who tries so hard to be cool.
6. The one who gets excited over the smallest victory.
7. The one who always calls in sick.
8. The IT guys who can fix anything easily.
9. The one who ignores you starting 5 p.m. on Fridays.
10. The one who buys the latest gadgets, no matter how ridiculous they appear.
11. The one who gets the job done the wrong way.
12. The one who is napping most of the time.
13. The one who talks too much.
14. The one who spreads gossip.
15. The one who shows no enthusiasm whatsoever.