Ever see a sign and think to yourself... "Well, I'd hate to be the person who made THAT sign necessary?" Yes, they're everywhere from public bathrooms to offices: signs that someone did something so outrageous or ridiculous that it was necessary to advise others not to imitate them... or at least to be on the lookout for them.
Here are a few of our favorites.
1. Oh, well, then we won't be surprised.
2. Luckily, you'll be safe from tortillas in here.
3. "I was laughing at the sign, okay?"
4. The day the incident that prompted this would have been a good day to stay home from work.
5. And this is why no one flushes.
6. But that's EXACTLY the kind of sign a brothel would put on the door!
7. You ever seen a gator on a bad trip? Well, you don't want to.
8. It's like a basic life rule, like looking both ways when you cross the street.
9. Save it for the bedroom, people.
10. For the love of... WHY would you do this?
11. Are you ducking kidding us?
12. This kind of incident only has to happen once...
14. Don't put your head under there either.