When we see our favorite athletes on the field, or court, or ice, or pitch, or whatever surface it is they play their sport on, it's easy to forget who they are in the lives outside of their profession. Of course, that makes sense — most people spend their entire lives trying to make sure work and home remain two totally separate worlds.
Now that these subjects of our entertainment are all over social media, though, we get all sorts of access to their private lives. And one of the more interesting aspects? Athletes and their kids.
Check out these ultimate sports pros showing their softer side with their almost offensively adorable kids:
1. Carmelo Anthony and his son Kiyan playing the blame game.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo and his son Cristiano Jr. just lounging.
3. Lionel Messi and his son Thiago, who might be going for the chokehold.
4. Henrik Lundqvist and his daughter Charlise going on a little morning stroll.
5. Andre Iguodala and his son Andre Jr. celebrating the 'ship.
6. Devon Still keeping his daughter Leah cheerful as she battles cancer.
He accepted the Jimmy V. Perseverance Award at the ESPYs on her behalf recently.